"1. Do you have a tattoo? a tiny little ladybug on one ankle
2. How old are you ? 49
3. Are you single or taken? Taken...absolutely and completely.
4. Eat with your hands or utensils? Both
5. Do you dream at night? Yes, almost always.
6. Ever seen an eclipse of the sun/moon? Yes! Both!
7. Sugar or honey? Sugar when I'm down, honey when I'm happy.
8. Do You Hate someone? No. Hate takes my time and energy from me involuntarily, and I don't give anyone that much control over me.
9. Whats your philosophy on life and death? They are the transitional points of the soul...each is both.
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? I'd take you to all my favorite places, share all my favorite food and drink, share with you all my passions and inspirations, fly with you through the night sky, and drop you gently into your bed before the alarm clock went off in the morning.
11. Do you trust the police? I've never had a bad experience with the police, but I've not had that much experience with them at all. So I guess I trust the police as much as I would trust any other human.
12. Do you like Country music? Yes - Aaron Tippin, Brooks and Dunn, Randy Travis, Merle Haggard when he was younger.
13. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Not following my own intuition. I rarely ever take my own advice.
14. Would you cheat? No. I never have and I never will.
15. What do you wear to sleep? in summer, nothing. in winter, a tee shirt and soft pants.
16. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? No. I can't do that. Please don't ask me to.
17. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Anything you wanted to do.
18. Which do you prefer bra or no bra? Bra.
19. Do you snore in your sleep? Apparently, although I don't notice it myself unless I'm very sick. I think I must sleep through it.
20. What's your favorite color? Deep and passionate purple. Bright scarlet. Emerald green. Dark blue. Brilliant gold. I can't just choose one.
21. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? I think those who passed on have gone for a reason. They gave what they were meant to give and then passed the reins to us. We have to take what we learned from them and make our own lives."