Jun 30, 2007

Saturday

I want this to be a lazy Saturday. I WANT it to be a lazy Saturday, but I have laundry and house cleaning to do, knitting to work on, and a dog to exercise. It doesn't sound like much, but it stretches out into hours. My days get away from me. How does this happen? One minute, I'm sitting here in the morning with a cup of chamomile tea, and the next, I'm looking at the clock and it says 11:30! WHAT? Almost noon?!? I need to get a move on, so I'll just do that. But before I do, I'll put up a photo of Celeste:

2 comments:

Rani said...

I can totally relate! I'll have a small list of things to accomplish in a day and somehow, I get nothing done. The time just whips by.

Have a lazy day! I have a girlfriend who really truly schedules 'lazy days'. She does no housework, orders out for dinner and sits on her deck and reads all day. sigh.

JC said...

I Love This Picture....!