Jun 26, 2007

I got the music in me, I got the music...

I did sing myself to work yesterday and it honestly did raise my spirits, in spite of the thick cloud cover and the slight drizzle. This morning, I awoke to a song in my head (Sunshine on My Shoulders) and hummed it all the way to the cleaners to pick up my blankets. I should have thought of singing much, much earlier. I have my favorite HEART music on right now and I think I'll just be listening to that till time to go to work.

Celeste went with me to the cleaners. She behaved (mostly) like a charm! Hmmm...that makes me wonder what she's up to. We had a few rough spots, but for the most part, she acted like a little lady. The pigeons bother her. When she spots a pigeon on the ground or flying low, her hair stands up and she has to pause to make sure she knows where they're going. I don't think she quite gets it that there are other ways of moving around besides on legs and on wheels. And there was the occasional person that also caused her hair to stand on end, and I'm not sure why. I'm glad she's looking and is aware but I wish I knew what she sees or feels. We generally avoid those hair-raising people.

I've tried twice this morning to get into a scarf and ripped it out both times. I gues I'm still in a knitting slump, so I'll just wait until I finish Maggie's third hat before I start something else new. I also need to get a project started in alpaca, but haven't come up with any good ideas yet. I only have 4 months to go before we go to Windsor to sell our stuff, and I haven't got much made at all. I gotta get inspired! I got the music in me, now I need to use it to get the inspiration in me.

What's that song?...I got the music in me, I got the music IN me, I got the MUSIC in MEEEEEEEE!!!!

No comments: