Jun 25, 2007

The power of song

I was reading another blog, when I noticed a post about singing. I love singing. I realize that I haven't been singing much these days. I think it's time to get back to it. Singing for me is a lot like laughing and walking - it stimulates those endorphins and those brain chemicals that make me feel happy. I sang with my husband on Friday evening, and we loved it! What fun when we both know the same song and can harmonize together! We need to do it more often!

So from now on, I am making it my policy to sing every morning. Oh no, not loud enough to drive the neighbors out, but enough to start out my days happily! ahem...mi mi mi mi mi...lalalalala!! I think I'll sing myself to work this afternoon.

2 comments:

Rani said...

You've inspired me to start my ipod up with all my favorite cheesy sing-a-long songs!

Kathleen said...

I'll sing along with you, Rani...The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round...down by the bay, where the watermelon grows, back to my home...