Jun 3, 2007

another quiz

You scored as Horse, You are the Horse. You are powerful and fast. You value your freedom and like to keep yourself busy whenever possible.

Horse

100%

Salmon

92%

Eagle

83%

Stag

83%

Snake

75%

Bull

58%

Dog

58%

Ram

58%

Dragon

58%

Deer

58%

Bear

50%

Wolf

42%

Fox

42%

Crow

42%

Which animal totem best suits you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Okay, so I'm a horse. I always knew that. What I didn't know is that I'm also 58% bull, dog, dragon, deer, and ram. Don't forget 92% salmon and 75% s-s-s-snake. So under the surface of the horse, I can bellow like a bull, I have dog breath so bad that it will scorch your eyebrows off, I have horns (you knew it all along, didn't you?) - all the better to knock you off your feet - and then I can run like the wind to get out of there before you recover from my latest visit at tea. What a visual! So don't let the fish tail slap me on the door while I'm on my way out.

Hmm...that s-s-s-sounded familiar, but didn't quite come out the way I thought it would.

1 comment:

Wondering Through Life said...

I am a Deer, or so they say... Interesting.