Aug 8, 2007

Tessa



This is Tessa. Tessa is a classy young girl! She is ½ Peruvian out of Peruvian Cahuide and Booth/Douglas Jurita, a true black. Her fawn fleece shows wonderful crimp and a very soft handle. Tessa is a great mom--lots of milk, very attentive to her cria, and keeps her own weight up while lactating. Tessa is an unassuming beauty that is one of our favorites. Tessa's newest baby is a beautiful true black female. She's only two days old and looks to be an amazing little girl. Tessa will be bred back to Abba's Black Knight again for an early fall 2008 cria.

4 comments:

One Little Birdie said...

All of your pets are beautiful - and your a fiber artist! very cool. I knit & crochet, among other things, too.
Denise - the dog mom

wildtomato said...

Tessa is so beautiful! I have 3 pounds of alpaca fiber that I need to wash and card.

Mingus has amber eyes. You can see them here:

http://spindlesandspices.blogspot.com/2007/04/meet-my-fiber-producer.html

toady said...

They are lovely, I wish I had room to keep them. Toady

greenlee said...

Look at her! I love her hair in front...so cute. :) She looks so glossy and healthy.