I’ve been tagged by Greenfingers! Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I usually eat fresh salads, vegetables, and a protein when I have a meal, but when I feel bummed out, I make mashed potatoes with a lot of butter on them.
2. When I was little, I climbed a cherry tree in our backyard and got stuck. I bawled and screamed for help, and when my mom finally came, it was with a camera to take my picture, stuck up there in the tree. Only after I quit bawling and smiled for the camera did she help me out of the tree.
3. I love the smell of a dog. There's something very comforting to me about their body odor.
4. I like animal noses. There's nothing sweeter smelling than a horse's nose, nothing softer than a goat's nose, and nothing cuter than a dog's nose. I have a thing for animal noses, but not people's noses.
5. I get lost almost every day. Lima is so big that I lose my bearings when I go off the beaten track, which is almost always.
6. I'm attracted by shiny and colorful objects. My next of kin could be a magpie. I love costume jewelry because it's all glitter and color.
7. I'm a rock hound. i love to know what they are and how they are formed. When I was little I used to gather little stones and break them in half between two larger stones, until I smashed a couple of fingers doing that. Now I go for the polished ones and whenever I go walkng on a country road, I fill my pockets with pretty stones that get my attention.
Now for my seven victims:
3. Wild Tomato
4. The Goddess in the Groove
5. Rani Knits
6. DJ Kirby
Ahhh..nothing like sharing the love....