Nov 23, 2008

10 Random Things

A meme stolen from The Knotty Mouse. Participate if you feel moved to. I'd love to read about your random-ness!

1. Magazines subscribed to - none. I'd love to get Interweave Knits and Interweave Crochet, but the cost is enormous and I only get 3 of the 4 issues in a year. Someone along the way in the international postal system must also enjoy them.

2. Aside from knitting, my favorite pasttimes are - spinning, watching movies, reading, walking with the dog, hiking in the mountains (although I don't get to do that anymore)..

3. If I were not a teacher (insert your own profession), I would be - goatherd or a shepherd. I'm very interested in learning more about sheep and I love goats!

4. I am irrationally worried about - the economy and getting my husband to immigrate.

5. If I were the opposite sex - I'd probably have a sex change.

6. The thing I miss most about childhood is - playtime. I want more time to play!

7. I like to collect - ceramics and pottery, although I don't have much of that. Somehow it always gets broken or given to someone else or lost...

8. Though I’ve never been there, I feel inexplicably homesick for - nowhere. I want to go somewhere that I've been.

9. I’ve never really liked to eat - Fish. They smell bad and they taste bad, too. I feel the same way about lamb and mutton. They taste just like they smell. Bleh. So while I am mezmorized by fish in an aquarium and I love spending time with sheep and goats, I have no desire whatsoever to eat them. I love my dog, too, but she doesn't smell good enough to eat, either.

10. When I have nightmares, they’re usually about - running and running from something or someone, although I never really am sure who or what it is. Then the windows rattle even though there's no wind, and I wake up.

2 comments:

knittingdragonflies said...

I have the same nightmare. I love your pigs!
Vicki

kitkatknit said...

That was a fun meme!