Apr 2, 2008

More of the neighborhood



I have just a small flat. This is such a grand building...I'm not sure what it is, but it's just 2 blocks away from where I live.



Soome people are lucky enough to have a little yard. This flower is in a front yard not far from where I live. I'd love to have a little plot of front yard to grow flowers in.



Here we are in the park where Celeste plays. The trees are flowering now, and this is a tree flower of some sort.



Isn't this a beautiful place? The front door looks so welcoming and summery.

1 comment:

Maggie's Farm said...

What lovely pictures! I like doorways, too. And you have captured some very beautiful artsy doors. I love the icon of the Madonna, and the flowers. I had a heavily landscaped 3/4 yard at the house I lived in for 18 years. I put so much of my life into that place, then lost it in a divorce. You're lucky to have so many beautiful places all around you to enjoy, that you will never lose.