Oct 16, 2010

A walk in the neighborhood

Despite a slow start...


...Porter and I went out walking this afternoon around the neighborhood. We took pictures, enjoyed the sun, and walked along the bike path.
Decorative kales
The urban jungle
my magical windchimes that lift my spirits whenever I listen to the wind playing them
the tour guide takes a sit-down break
okay, and another break...
fall foliage in Cheyenne
more colors flying!
Pretty!

Oh my gosh! The sun is SOOO bright!
The cookie jar
The homestead

4 comments:

Pondside said...

Ah,Kathleen, what a difference from your neighbourhood of not so many months ago. You must feel so relaxed and at home. Your solid brick house says it all - stability, dependability and hooooome!

knittingdragonflies said...

Thanks for sharing the photos of your life with us.
Take care
Vicki

wildtomato said...

Sleepy Porter is adorable! Of course, when my dogs touch my pillows, it isn't cute at all. I guess I'm a hypocrite!

Rani said...

Lovely! You have your camera up and running. What a handsome pup you have there.


Thanks for taking us a walk with you.