Jan 23, 2010

Update on Kaiser

Today, Donna sent me an e-mail about Kaiser:

Asunto: RE: Kaiser
Enviados: 20 enero 12:53

Hi Kathleen, kaiser is actually beautiful! I was starting to think I would never see him as a well dog again. He loves to take walks with his team of "walkers" who cater to his his whims. First walk of the day is at 6 30 a.m. to the lake and back! Will be posting fotos on my blog soon!

D.


This makes me soooo happy! Thanks to everyone who donated on Kaiser's behalf! When I see the pictures of Kaiser, I'll post a link so you can go see them!

4 comments:

Rani said...

What wonderful news!

Margaret Cloud said...

This makes me so happy, I am glad he is doing so good.

knittingdragonflies said...

I'm so glad!
Can't wait for photos!
Take care
Vicki

Anonymous said...

I have given you an AWARD.

http://wp.me/p2D2M-n1